Friday, April 1, 2011

Erase myself?

Contemplating deleting all traces of myself off the internet. Well, as much as possible. I am ignored in cyber space as well, so why bother? Clearly The Dollhouse won't find me, darn! The roommie and I will probably be done with season 2 this weekend. I'm going back to my vegan diet. Since no clandestine organisation will help me, I guess I'll disappear that way. I guess I could start talking to my physics professor about the Einstein-Rosen Bridge instead. I don't know. Also, I'll know on Friday whether I'll be taking neuro-biology next semester. Mwahahaha. ^.~ Well, that little rambling didn't help me make a decision. I don't know about deletion, I'll think some more I suppose. ...The title reminds me of "face myself" and the line/tune of What I've Done plays in my head.

Edit: Thoughts are still percolating, but for now I'm not going to

No comments:

Post a Comment