Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dreams (talk about geek!)

Last night I played "Lord of the Realm" with some kids in the Bring Your Own Dice gaming club. They created the game, it was a sort of human risk. The rules were extrmemly complex and some were unclear. It was still pretty awesome, we were sneaking around and double-crossing other teams and giving The Queen silly gifts to win favor. When I went to sleep I had a dream involving the game and Dichen Lachman, Fran Kranz, Amy Acker, Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion.

We (the whole big group of us that played, about 33 people) where in the middle of the game and then we notice Dichen, Fran and Amy in a darkened conference room. We were all wondering what in the world they were doing on campus. So, I sneaked upstairs to where their room was and I eavesdropped on their conversation. Then somehow I snuck into the room without them noticing. This would have been a great feat of skill because the door was closed, their conference table was pretty close to the door and their room had no lights on but the hallway did. I listened some more, I don't remember what they were talking about exactly, but I think it involved an idea for a new show. When I tried to sneak out to report to everyone else, Fran noticed me. We made eye contact and I smiled sheepishly. He said, "Hi". And I replied in kind and then I walked out. They continued talking as if I had never been there. I told everyone what was going on and then they sent me back upstairs to spy. I stood outside against the wall near the door. I peaked at the edge of the door (the door was mostly glass so they could see out) and Amy Acker chose that moment to look out. She made eye contact and smiled. I smiled back and darted away.

The group of us had all left the building, but we had gotten bored and decided to meet back up and play the game some more. My roommate and I got there and the place was empty except for a cashier selling snacks and two random people eating old burgers and complaining about their taste. This time the conference room was empty. But on the other side of the upstairs, Joss was sitting on the balcony dangling his legs over it and chatting with someone. The upstairs makes a half circle balcony with rooms going off of it. They were talking about using the building as a set and what they needed to change. A wall sudenly disappeared and an architect walked in holding plans. When the wall disappeared blue light flooded the room and we realized it was day.

Later, it was time to go to class so my roommate and I walked out and Joss was walking in with Nathan Fillion. My roommate ran ahead to talk to another friend who happened to be walking by. I smiled at Nathan and he glared back. I ran to catch up with my roommate and told her that he was mean and this made me extremely sad because when we watched Firefly we all picked out who we would marry. I had chosen Mal. My roommate had Simon. My other friend had Book (lol, she was out of the room when we did this and Book was the only one left!), another friend had Jayne, another had Kaylee (she is lesbian) and another had Wash.

In another dream, at least I think it was a seperate dream, FOX had a promotion where they would give a cash prize to the best Joss video. I have no idea why they would do such a thing since they clearly hate Joss. >.< But my friends and I talked about it and we were going to become vampires (for real) and kill a Glory-like character and take over the world! However, a spoof of Dollhouse won before we could get ourselves turned. The video that won only have two characters, Dr. Saunders and Echo. Dr. Saunders was crazy and she was standing over the imprint chair with scissors asking Echo how she'd like her scars. It was funny somehow though...

It was an interesting night in my subconscious indeed.... I'm obviously not obsessed at all...I do not obsess, I think intensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment