Thursday, March 31, 2011

SF Writing

One of the most resonate quotes from Dollhouse: "I felt like it was a crime we were committing together and everytime someone calls me a victim, I feel like the biggest liar in the world." - Echo as Susan

I'm giving science fiction novel writing a chance thanks to Jane Espenson's tweets encouraging people to write. The concept needs a series to complete it, unless I was 1,000 page books like Robert Jordan.  Also, SFX magazine is following me on twitter. They seem to follow everyone who follows them, but it is still cool.

Sometimes people say certain great artists (authors, painters, etc) were insane. If that is true, maybe I have a leg up. ;) I don't really consider myself crazy, not Poe or van Gogh crazy...but I have things I can reach in the depths of my soul that may help me create a novel worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment