Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WOW

Now Jane Epenson (writer of episodes of Gilmore Girls, Firefly, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica, Dollhouse, Tru Calling, and more) replied to a tweet of mine! Perhaps the universe is telling me to not to take laxatives tonight or start ABC tomorrow/ do any behaviors this week like I was planning and start to write instead of spending my time obsessing about eating disorders. Haha, if 3 more important people reply to me/ @ me, I will certainly take it as a sign. (I do weird things like that, for instance, if my roommate texts me back within a minute I will fast for the rest of the day. Also, I like the number 5) I know I can't write or finish school with a full blown eating disorder. That said, I don't even know if I am a good writer, in fact, I probably suck...but who knows without an writer/author who actually knows what their talking about to say what they think. I used to enjoy it and I'd love to get something published.

So, what do you think? Is the universe telling me to get a hobby and write instead of relapse some more?

No comments:

Post a Comment